Way 1 - Device - Youtube Integration
- The device shows the QR code on its display or activates the NFC tag.
- User capture the code or NFC tag with her mobile phone by apps like Google Lens or whatever QR code / NFC reader.
- The code leads to the web page with the video guide for the action needed.
Minus: It must be the activity of the coffee machine producer. It is not applicable to the already used devices.
Way 2 - Guerrilla Campaign
- Coffee machine dealers or operators, facility managers, assistants can stick the QR code to the coffee machine. Even random users can do it to their own, customers' or suppliers' offices.
- Stickers can be provided by professional services like www.stickermule.com or the local one like www.copygeneral.cz . They can provide the delivery of these stickers at the promotional price as "Sticker Made XYZ" stickers placed by coffee-addicted volunteers at all coffee machines in the country is a great promotion for them. They just need to provide API to be integrated directly at websites with manuals.
Kudos & Related Ideas
Kudos to Ondřej Kokeš for an idea initiation ;-).
Kudos to www.oaks-lab.com as they introduced the StickerMule to me .
- Coffee Machine as an Ultimate HR Tool - Tells you what is new, get the feedback or test your knowledge (in Czech)
- Let Your Devices Talk - Deliver New Value To the Customer (in Czech)
- Self-service drive-thru coffee & snack vending machine placed on main commuting roads
- Chytrá vybavení obytných domů (Czech)
What do you think?
- Do you know the coffee machine already working like this?
- Would you buy such a thing - into your company or for your customers as a facility manager or coffee supplier?
- Are you able to hack the existing coffee machines to work like this?
Roman Řípa - Focused on innovation and market strategies at www.bluestrategy.cz , participated e.g. in digital posters development, tried to be a citizen at www.rozpocetobce.cz showing the budgets of all municipalities in Czech Republic. and helped the SMEs in www.profirmy.eu .