I really apreciate the power of virtual board apps like Miro.
Nevertheless sometimes you are not in a virtual space.
And you want to work with them in a real space.
The Power of Virtual Board Apps
What makes the virtual boards great are their:
- infinite working space,
- support for various schema types from Scrum Boards to mind maps see e.g. here,
- simple collaboration of distributed teams,
- simple sharing outputs also with clients even at mobile phones.
Services for Virtual Boards
- Miro and their blog with various types of schemas described to be used on their virtual boards
- Lucidchart and their blog with various types of schemas described to be used on their virtual boards
- Google Jamboard integrated into Google Drive .
There is a variety of touch screens even in pretty large sizes usable for virtual boards like 55", 65", 86" sizes.
- Samsung Touch Screens
- Philips Touch Screens
- LG Touch Screens
- NEC Touch Screens
- BenQ Touch Screens (Interactive Series)
Touch Screen Closures
An alternative to touch screen is screen closures with touch foils like Displax applied on the innser side the covering front glass. Benefits:
- Screen inside is a cheap normal non-touch signage screen.
- Screen is protected behing safety glass.
- Even large sizes are at achievable price.
The examples of solutions available on a market
Touch screens or closures are fine, they work well, but the large one are still pretty costly. What I look for is an economy alternative with pretty normal projectors and some cost effective solution for touch identification even for large scales to be able to cover the whole walls in the offices.
We are live
Visit https://agilewall.romanripa.com/ .
Interested in this?
- Which tool do you use for your schemas?
- What is your favourite schema type ?
- Where do you help youvirtual board apps the most?